Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Should I Do

I met a girl couple days ago she name is Wang. My friend john he was in the party, so he also invited me to there for introduce a girl to me. In the begining i thought that was a joke, but when i got to the place then i found out this wasn't a joke. That was so embarrassing, i dont even know what to do in that time. For now she keep texting me message everyday. Idont feel like talk to her at all, i dont know how to reject her, beacuse she told me that she want me to be her boyfriend. OMG! That is such a big joke. what should i do and which way is the better way to reject her. HELP HELP HELP GUYS. 9命啊!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can see that you are in double. But, how about you sit down with her and say the truth. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is your problem, because you are so attractive and humorous, Just enjoy being popular!!

    ReplyDelete