Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the meaningof cool student? Help me out!!!


I have a hard time to understand the meaning of cool personin this country. When a teenager refers himself or herself as a cool person sometimes I believe that they don’t know the meaning. For me, a Cool person is that person that is sympathetic with the other and reasonable student, but it looks like for a lot of teenagers to be cool are fooling around or is the boss kid. In my perception, this is a mean and a stupid kid that he or she doesn’t know anything better and is very problematic.

1 comment:

  1. Alessandra! Actually, I had the some concern like you before, I think it is from cultural difference. While I'm staying here I'll keep having the same question about meaning of being cool.

    ReplyDelete