Sunday, February 12, 2012

Addiction? Caffeine addiction?

While, I was living in US, I was changed of my body condition. That is because from my changed eating patterns. The coffee addiction is representative of them. When I was in my country. Maybe I drank coffee one time of week. Now? Usually, It seems to be drinking more than five cups a day. Many people can understand what's charm of coffee,but there are also much bad things maybe you guys know that.To be more serious, My body wants to caffeine that is a stronger. For example, I enjoy drinking the Redbulls and Monster these are very popular energy drinks in US. My friends are warning me about try them. Maybe I need to start considering about it..

4 comments:

  1. I think any kind of vicious is dangerous. I wouldn't take more than 2 cups of coffee if I were you. And, I wouldn't even try to drink this kind of stuff( red bull, etc...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont drink those at all, all i need is water. Because i dont want spend money for those stuff and i dont think that is healthy for our body if you drinking alot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danny! I think water is also very expensive. Are you rich? um...

      Delete