Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lower Antelope Canyon


Here are Lower Antelope Canyon in AZ. 





Hi, the picture above shows where I stopped by last spring break time. 
There are Antelope Canyon in AZ that is composed of two different parts as lower and upper. 
Actually, I expected the Antelope will be main area to visit surely on spring break, but when I arrived there it is more fantastic place than how I expected there. First, there gave me a feel maybe here are not the real world. There are as much made of the strange beautiful rocks. Second, there are still shape of canyon change very slowly by wind. It is reason why people want to go there each time. If you want to go Grand Canyon travel. I highly recommend you have to stop by Antelope Canyon especially lower Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment