Friday, April 13, 2012

I need relax.

Finally, I returned from long trip to southern part of America. I visited San francisco, Las vegas, Grand canyon. I drove at least around 2600miles during this trip and I passed through total 4 states - CA, NV, AZ and UT. Since I drove for a long time, I was extremely tired and exhausted. So, as soon as I came back trip I almost fainted and slept all day long. Even after school, I did't have any energy to review or to do homework and sleep over and over. So, I think I need to take a rest for this weekend and let me post travel pics one by one.

2 comments:

  1. Believe you or not! I had to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful. I was planning to go to NY city, but my plan wasn't succeeded. Because something happened surprised me for my family, so my plan have been canceled.Anyway, that is good to heard you having a great trip, hopefully your energy can come back soon,so you can be able to do your HW.

    ReplyDelete