Thursday, March 15, 2012

Incoming spring vacation plan

Hi, guys~!

As all of you know already, spring break is coming soon. But it is only 1 week vacation, so it is too short to make special plan like visiting home country or long term journey. Therefore, I'm thinking of traveling by car to go to other  states nearby Illinois, but I have already been to WI, IN, MI, and MN before. But those places didn't satisfy me because there is no mountain and sea. I'm looking for a place, where is close to coast and mountain and also is not very far to drive(less than 12 hrs). If you have any recommendable place, please let me know and it will be very helpful for me to make a decision. Lastly, I hope there will be no homework from Corona :)

1 comment:

  1. My plan for vocation is going to NY city. I will swetch drive with my girl friend to there(14 hours). Which means i will take 7 hours drive, and my gril friend will take 7 also to drive. Less 12 hours, i dont really know where, so sorry about it.

    ReplyDelete