Monday, January 30, 2012

HEY COME ON !

Today, I will introduce Korean traditional place. There are Korean dry sauna. It is located in niles city. They provide way to relax and restore your body to health. Made from natural elements of salt, soil, stone wood and crystals combined with heat. It can make relax your body. They also variety of entertainment service from movies and food. Actually, last weekend I visited there with my friends we could make good experience. They open 7 days & 24 hours whenever you can enjoy that place.

2 comments:

  1. I have a good friend that she had been there. She told me that the place is very good and it has fair prices. For sure, I will love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been there the Korean sauna, i was have fun with my friends in there too. The price is not really expensive. Hey!next time we should go there together lol.

    ReplyDelete