Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finally!

January 28, this is a good day for me to got a driver License. Fianlly i had been tried so many times for the driver test, but this is the time that i really got in successful. Thanks my friends John and Ryan, they has been taught me as well and i really appreciated. I am so happy right now, beacuse that wasn't easier for me to get a license. Becausei am an international student, so this may be little hard for me to giving more attention. This would be my third times of the driver test, that is why i said this wasn't easier. Anyway, thanks the person whoever taught me as well. Thanks You.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danny, I know how hard it is to get the first drive license . I hope everything goes well . Let gonna cross our fingers and by next friday you will be ready to drive around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All international student have the same difficulty when they try to get a driver's license or to renew it. When I was there for the first time, they returned me several times because some required documents were not ready. It was very frustrating and annoying.

    ReplyDelete